Sunday, July 26, 2009

CANADA EH?!


Our little family went to Victoria, British Columbia this weekend
to visit some old friends! We had such a fun adventure...
waking up at 4:30 am to catch the ferry and then
walking all over town experiencing a new country,
maple cookies, English chocolate, wooden forks,
fish and chips etc., Pete was in heaven, it reminded him of
his mission! We had such a fun time!


All Aboard! Next stop...CANADA!

A vacation is not a vacation without Gelato! I know it's "Italian"
ice cream but it is my favorite treat in ANY country!

Pete in front of the Victoria Express ferry...
60 minute cruise to British Columbia

Our friends in Victoria BC...we love you guys!
Thanks for spending the day with us, we had such a blast!

Our little family, eh!
Boston is such a trooper,
he loves CANADA!


Parlament building, Victoria BC


Our drive home ended up being hilarious...we got talking
and lost track of where we were going!
We drove 2 hours through the Olympic Penninsula!
(in the wrong direction) Can you blame us?
It is so gorgeous out here!
Time flies when you're having fun!
It was the best detour ever!
Couldn't have planned it any better.

5 comments:

Rick and Rachael Underwood said...

Oh my you guys are so adventurous (spell check)!I cant wait to see you!

Vyedka said...

I am glad you guys were able to jump on the ferry and come visit us! We had so much fun. Boston is so adorable! We are excited to plan our visit to Washington. It is so fun that you guys live so close to us now! It is so crazy where life takes us, eh! Oh and I wanted to ask you, what is the name again of that exercise program you do? I think I want to look into it. Thanks! Love you guys Ü

Cassia said...

So fun! I'm way sad we missed it! I love the alley way photos!

Michelle said...

We love Victoria! We went there once with your Mom & Dad and Grandma & Grandpa. We love Butchart Gardens! Can't wait to see you in Utah!!!

Megan said...

Two hours in the wrong direction?! That is great! What a beautiful place to visit... I've always wanted to go there!
p.s. You look beautiful... as always. :)