Turning ONE is a big deal! So it was only necessary to celebrate Boston's 1st Birthday
3 times! One in Lake Powell, one with Pete's Family and one with Ashli's Family...
Boston has always had an appetite (you wouldn't know it lookin' at him) but with an
ice cream cone, a chocolate cupcake and a choclate SMASH cake he also developed
a sugar addiction. What have we done?!
Birthday #1
Lake Powel AZ
Here comes the brain freeze....wait for it....wait for it!
Birthday #2
He really did get some cake in his mouth!
He just wanted to save some for later.
Birthday #3
BBQ at Grandma's house
Nacho Cheese, Watermelon, and Tomatoes
Finger Lickin' Good!
Birthday #3
Choclate cake with buttermilk frosting...
Boston's thinkin' "Man I should turn ONE more often!"
Red Licorice is Boston's favorite now thanks to his loving Grandma!
After a 3 week vacation to Utah, Boston frowns at oatmeal,
fruits, veggies and anything healthy!



4 comments:
Happy Birthday Boston! I love all the messy faces - I've missed seeing him (and you and Pete too).
Hope Utah was fun.
Katy Ross
Ha ha...you know why I'm laughing! I'm still not convinced what that's from. He is so darling! Good to see you!
What a cutie! Don't ya love the sugar corruption. (not!) Grandma's are good at that, but we still love em.
LOVE it!! That's the way all birthday's should be! I can't beleive how tiny your little dude is! Mine will likely pass yours up here any day now! He might be my "ity bity" right now, but I have a sneaky suspicion that he'll be a big dude! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment