Tuesday, July 21, 2009

ASHLI and CAMPING in the same sentence? Is this a joke?


Nope...not a joke...Okay so if anyone knows me they can attest to the fact that I am not the best "camper," but last weekend Pete, Boston, Kathryn and Aaron and Madi (a few friends of ours) took off to camp on the beach! I have to admit that it was a blast! Boston was a champ and definitely doesn't wear the "sissy jeans" his mom wears camping! I have never understood why people take time off work to go pretend like they are homeless, but it was a lot of fun! We made tin foil dinners, roasted marshmallows, and walked on the beach at sun rise. This is beautiful country! It was a blast being "homeless" for a day and turned out to be better than I imagined it. I love my cute little family! However, it was nice to return home to a nice soft bed, a shower and makeup!

5 comments:

The Jensen's said...

We have found Washington has a way of making people a little more rugged. Watch out, sooner than you know, you'll stop eating chips cuz their bags aren't recyclable! Haha, we had so much fun camping with you guys! We can't wait to do it again, minus our interesting neighbors... :)

Rick and Rachael Underwood said...

hahaha I have never thought of camping that way...too funny! From the looks of that picture Boston loves the idea of being homeless. only 2 weeks till we see you guys!!! YAY!

Megan Hall said...

Haha sounds like so much fun. You guys look adorable in that pic. miss you.

Megan said...

I always thought camping meant staying on a house boat or in a cabin, until just recently. What a rude awakening that was!

Megan said...

I always thought camping meant staying on a house boat or in a cabin, until just recently. What a rude awakening that was!