Pete and I just got new callings in our ward...I am the new Young Women's
President and he is 2nd counselor in the Young Men's Presidency,
and needless to say life is going to start getting busier and busier for us.
So this last weekend we took off to Ocean Shores WA to "catch a wave!"
The water was absolutely freezing, but other than that it was the perfect day!
We went with our friends Cassia and Ty and their darling puppy Indie.



3 comments:
Such a fun day!! Thanks again you guys!
Good luck in your callings! You will both do awesome jobs! Ashli, your new mantra should be, "delegate, delegate, delegate"! Little Boston is adorable!
As always it is fun to see what you are up to. The ocean looks so inviting! Looks like you went back to blonde - it's cute. I can't believe Boston is growing so fast!!!
Post a Comment