For my husband's work we had a Fundraiser for Alzheimer's patients,
called "Camp for a Cure."
We pitched tents and slept out for a night and it was so much fun.
Boston was a little confused, but he loved helping Pete set up the tent and he
crawled around like it was a big play toy. Those who know me, know I am
NOT the best "camper" but we had so much fun...this might be the
start of a new tradition for us!
called "Camp for a Cure."
We pitched tents and slept out for a night and it was so much fun.
Boston was a little confused, but he loved helping Pete set up the tent and he
crawled around like it was a big play toy. Those who know me, know I am
NOT the best "camper" but we had so much fun...this might be the
start of a new tradition for us!



3 comments:
Oh my that looks so fun!! I'm so excited for your new callings, I'm glad things are going so well for you guys
I LOVE these pictures of Boston!
Oh my gosh Boston is getting so big!! I am so glad that life is going good for you guys. It's exciting to see all the fun stuff you do. Since you guys left I have hired a CNA with a little baby girl named Boston. Granted she's not the original but she sure is great. I love to visit your site every now and then to check out how big Boston is. It's great!!!
Post a Comment