Last night after putting him to bed I was reflecting on the past 10 months we have been blessed to have Boston and I began to weep! Yep....it started as small tears and then a full on WEEP! It was a happy moment, but words just don't describe how precious a baby is...and now, my little "baby" Boston is turning into a little BOY! All 17 pounds of him! He has more personality than I know what to do with and I can't believe how much energy can come packed in such a tiny package! I snuck into his room last night and watched him sleep and again...the TEARS! Heavenly Father has blessed me with the strongest, most spirited and perfect little guy ever. I have no doubt who he really belongs to and what my responsibility is... to return him even better than I got him :) We love you Boston!
12 years ago



5 comments:
He is so-o handsome you guys! AND he's so lucky to have you as parents!!!! Miss you!
Hi Ashli!
Oh my gosh... he is so, so adorable.
Boston is surely a blessing and I can't help but think you received such an amazing son because you are an amazing woman and Mommy.
It brings to mind the song from Sound of Music... Can't remember the name of the song but some of the lyrics go like this... 'Somewhere in my youth, or childhod, I must have done something good!'
That's you!
Miss seeing you. Thanks for sharing a bit of your life via your blog. I love checking in on you from time to time. :)
XOXX
He is getting big! Those little chubby arms make me want to squeeze him! :)
Ash Boston is getting cuter every picture!! How are you?
Oh my little buddy! I cant wait to see you guys. I have fallen in love with your play list. i minimize the screen and it plays in my office all day now for me and the patients. Thanks for providing the entertainment :)
Post a Comment