Tuesday, May 26, 2009

We All Live in a Yellow Submarine!

We took a little adventure to Bremerton, WA over the weekend to an
Naval Undersea Exhibit. It was pretty neat to see. Boston loved it!


Sammy and Nick navigating their way through the sea.

Boston loved playing Captain!

3 comments:

Emilee said...

Ashli, It looks you guys are doing some fun things! How fun to visit a submarine. I am glad that I still get to hear from you guys when you live faraway.

Brian and Lindsey said...

I love all the pictures! You've been up to some fun stuff lately:) I especially liked the Twilight post. Crazy- I totally didn't even think of it as a real place. Boston's huge! He's growing so fast. The next time you come visit Utah we should have a girls night like old times (if your family can spare you:)

Menlove Family said...

Looks like fun!! There always are better things to do outside of Utah I swear :)