Pete and I asked Boston if he liked our newhouse and his response was....
Ummm! Yesss!
His face says it all. We are so excited to move
into it.Can't wait 'til it's finished.
Counting down the minutes!
(I have decided not to post
pictures of the entire house for privacy reasons...but
one day I will post a few "sneak peeks."
If you would like to see it,
let us know we would love to have you over to visit.)



2 comments:
He is a doll! What a fun little guy he is. We really need to get he and Addie together.
Ashli!!! I'm so excited you guys have moved back!!!!! I've been so sad we haven't lived closer :) SO please have us over for sure when your house is done...and in the meantime we still need to play! I'll have Justin call Petem or I'll just call you!! AND, Boston is so grown up and HANDSOME! He looks just like you.
Post a Comment