They dedicated their lives to the Lord, to each other, to family and friends.
Grandpa "Mont" passed away June 25. 2010
It was a sad day for so many people who knew, loved, and admired all that he was.
Words do not express how sad it is to lose someone so special.
. All who knew him were blessed by his example. We will miss you so much Grandpa, but will see you again soon!



5 comments:
Sorry to hear about your grandpa. He was a good man. I didn't know he passed away. Where are you moving?
I'm sorry about your grandpa, it sounds like he was a great example. I hope your grandma is doing ok. It was fun to see all of your adventures.
How did the rest of the photos turn out? You are correct in saying that he was "No Ordinary Man". I'm so glad we were all there together. Love you!
Ash we were so sorry to hear about your loss. the few times i have met them they were such a sweet couple. Love you loads!
I love that picture of the Soldier and of grandma and grandpa. Is there any way we can get your pictures from the trip? I can set up a Flickr or a Photobucket account for us, just let me know though. Either call me, text me or email me at robhall25@gmail.com
Thanks Ash.
Post a Comment