in no particular order....
1) The letter "T" or otherwise I would not have been able to type that title :)
2) My husband....even though he dropped his iPhone and the glass shattered into a million pieces... is still 100% Perfect! I love you babe!
3) Boston....even though he successfully drew all over my white down comforter and pillow this morning with black marker...he too, is 100% Perfect. Ok maybe 99% because of the comforter thing.
4) My Savior...there aren't words to express the gratitude I have for His great sacrifice!
5) Power 90X....the work out that kicks my butt....but allows me to eat ice cream on a regular basis.
6) Ice cream
7) Hot Tamales
8) Make up
9) Toothpaste...Crest Expressions umm umm.
10) Granite countertops....easy clean up and I can set hot pans on them without thinking
11) My family....you are all fantastic. I just love you to pieces
12) Teething tablets!
13) My nice warm bed
14) The Book of Mormon
15) Music
16) Friends
17) Clothes
18) The Office....a 1/2 hour dose of HILARIOUS each week! Just what the doctor ordered!
19) Airplanes...cuz driving 12 hours to visit my family would not be an easy task with a 16 month old!!!
20) Water!
The list could go on and on....HAPPY THANKSGIVING everyone!
12 years ago



2 comments:
oh my!! you crack me up!! That totally stinks about petes iphone, and the comforter....I don't know how I would respond to that, not as good as you did thats for sure. Our house is awesome! Its crazy how much more functional I feel with just one or two more outlets, counter tops, and rooms :) Oh and a washer and dryer of course. Well we are going to have to take a trip up one of these weekends to see you guys! I miss you tons! Love ya
Wow awesome gratitude list. You are funny. Hairspray takes out marker along with spray n wash. Or professional cleaners. Good luck.
Dads work is beginning to appreciate him. He is saving their guts from the 21st to the 24th. He is happy to do it and we are grateful for his job and mine,and our precious family. Love you!
Post a Comment