Monday, November 2, 2009

{Howdy Partner}

Cowboy Boston likes to show his "outtie" belly button!

W.A.N.T.E.D

Halloween was a little interesting this year. I had an awesome Migraine and Pete
had a low grade fever (he got the flu shot and I guess was reacting to it) so,
not taking any chances of getting anyone sick we stayed home!
We had chili and watched movies 'til one in the morning
(works wonders on a migraine let me tell ya....NOT.ha ha) We all feel a
million times better but we are a little bummed that
Halloween wasn't a little more adventurous! There's alway next year....




4 comments:

Emilee said...

What a cute little cowboy! Sorry it was a bummer Halloween, we ended up going to a little league football game so not much trick or treating either.

KT said...

What a cute cowboy! I love it.

Sorry you were sick on Halloween though. No fun. Glad you're feeling better now though.

Menlove Family said...

He makes too cute of a cowboy!! I love his photo shoot too! Miss you guys!

Rick and Rachael Underwood said...

I love him showing off his belly button! I'm so sorry you guys were sick. Migrains are the worst!