My mom and sisters surprised me for my birthday! I went to lunch with a friend...little did I know she was in on the surprise, and while we were sitting down for lunch I saw them sitting at a nearby table disguised in wigs! It took me about 10 minutes to realize they were there...but once I did it was a big party. They stayed for 3 days and it was sad when they had to leave! Thanks Lucky, Tigi and Marni for making my birthday so fun! Thanks Pete for keeping this secret quiet for 3 months! :)
While they were here we took a trip to Port Angeles and Forks...two spots the TWLIGHT book takes place! It was so much fun! We didn't spot Edward and Bella but maybe next time!
Bella's orange beat up truck!
Ashli hiding in the trees, trying not to expose her vampire qualities...
translucent white skin, dark circles under my eyes etc...
First Beach at La Push...very beautiful!
While they were here we took a trip to Port Angeles and Forks...two spots the TWLIGHT book takes place! It was so much fun! We didn't spot Edward and Bella but maybe next time!
translucent white skin, dark circles under my eyes etc...



4 comments:
What a super fun surprise for you!!!!! I bet it was a wonderful birthday! Miss seeing your cute face - but glad you are having a great time up north!!!
That is awesome! You have the funnest family. I am glad you had a good birthday.
How fun Ash! I am so glad they got to come celebrate with you. Sounds like you are doing GrEaT! I am so glad.
Love and Miss you:)
Amanda
how fun! i'm so glad they came and surprised you!
Post a Comment