Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Good Hair Day? Bad Hair Day?


Okay so I was the only blonde girl in the state of
Washington so I thought I might as well try something
fun right?! So now I am no longer blonde...tell me what you think.
Some days I really love it and other days I don't.
Hair cut and color aside, this is my ADORABLE
family on the beach. We took a little walk along the coast
right after General Conference last Saturday. Wasn't General
Conference wonderful!

7 comments:

JD and Alicia said...

we switched...i just went blonde again! i like it!

Natalie said...

WOW - so dramatic. You are so lucky to be able to pull off either look. Show us a picture close up - we wanna check it out :)

Emilee said...

Ashli, I think your hair is darling! What a cute family you guys have. Emilee

Emilee said...

Ashli, your hair is darling dark. What a cute little boy you have too. How old is he? Emilee

Brian and Lindsey said...

I think I like it. I'll be able to tell better if you do a close up! It's fun to go dark:)

Rick and Rachael Underwood said...

Oh my gosh I love it! I have always been a fan of dark hair so i'm kindove biast. But i LOVE it! that was such a cute idea you had for petes birthday. I bet he loved it.

Karen Jenkins said...

You guys look like your having fun! Isn't the beach great! I wish I was at a beach and the hair wouldn't matter. You guys are missing all the fun here. Got a nasty little GI bug going through, makes you wanna come rushing right back huh! Your hair is great Ashli!!