Saturday, August 25, 2012

Coming Soon....Bump Ahead


We are so excited to announce the upcoming arrival of a new baby to our family. Oh, how we have prayed for this day to come for a long, long time. We are grateful to the Lord for answering our prayers. We are also grateful to friends and family who have offered prayers in our behalf, thank you! So far this pregnancy is going smooth. Our last one ended in miscarriage and was devastating. It has been hard not to let doubt and fear control our thoughts as we watch each week go by wondering if we will experience that awful reality again...BUT, after 17 weeks and several "perfect" ultrasounds we feel confident in this great miracle. We are excited to welcome this little miracle into our lives...February 4th, 2013!
My heart continues to ache for those who are unable to conceive or who have lost babies....we have walked those 2 lonely roads before. For those who are on those roads, our prayers are with you! Don't give up!

7 comments:

Rachelmay said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so happy for you. Love you girly!

The Reno Donnelly's said...

That is great news!!! Happy Days. It was so good to see you all this summer. Thanks for the wedding and barbeque fun.

Miyuki said...

What a wonderful news!! I had miscarried one earlier, so I also know how hard It is.. Thank you for sharing your great news!!!

Shella's Ramblings said...

Ash I'm so excited for you! You have a great outlook on life and I've always loved your positive ness. Haha I just made up that word.

Leah said...

Congratulations! What cute pictures to announce it too. I'm so happy for you!!

The Jensen's said...

Congratulations!! I love your pictures and your adorable family (+1!!!!) Can't wait to meet her!!

Unknown said...




شركة تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
تركيب ستائر بالرياض
فني تركيب دش
شركة تركيب ستائر بالرياض