skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Soccer Maniac!

Boston had his first soccer game and I wish I could have had you all there to witness how cute and hilarious it is! 14 little 3 year olds running in opposite directions + occasionally kicking the ball = a good time! The highlight of the game was when Boston picked up the ball (with his hands) and ran it down the field. When we was about 2 feet away from the net, he put it down and kicked it in...scoring a goal! Talk about efficient!
4 comments:
Love the updates! Can't believe how big he is either. He is such a cutie and I LOVE the soccer story:)
Does he play in Farmington? What a handsome boy he is getting to be!
Ash I want to come to a game?!? I did promise my good friend Boston that I would!
Awesome! Man, I haven't seen you guys since July last year. Seems like it's been longer than that. Exciting to hear about Boston's goal scoring prowess!
Post a Comment