of Play-Doh that "makes us happy." For Boston "hot dogs, cupcakes, and the
Prince and the Pauper (we just recently read that book to him) make him happy!" For Ashli, "her family" makes her happy! For Pete, "Ashli" makes him happy! Yes...this picture is
supposed to be a replica of ASHLI!
What?! At least when I get older....like really wrinkly and ugly OLD...
he will still be madly in love with me!
Great job babe! You are so talented :) I love you too!
Family Home Evening....FUN times!
Prince and the Pauper (we just recently read that book to him) make him happy!" For Ashli, "her family" makes her happy! For Pete, "Ashli" makes him happy! Yes...this picture is
supposed to be a replica of ASHLI!
What?! At least when I get older....like really wrinkly and ugly OLD...
he will still be madly in love with me!
Great job babe! You are so talented :) I love you too!
Family Home Evening....FUN times!




4 comments:
LOVE IT! ! ! The sentiment is awesome, and the portrait, well quite unique, but Ash, you are one of the most beautiful people I know inside and out, Pete's clay skills do need work.
Too cute Ash! Love it! What I cute idea for family night!
Ash I know you dont look like that! But I havent seen you in a few years...lets get together!?!
Haha... too funny... But Bravo Pete! That definitely is better than I'd be capable of.
Post a Comment