I am so behind on posting so I will try to catch up... I will start by posting a few pictures of our new construction. We are so excited! The past several months we have been designing and picking out color schemes for our house. Did you ever have any idea picking out shingles for a house would be SO difficult? Someone should have warned me :) Okay Okay...you ALL warned me that this can be OH SO STRESSFUL but it has been a fun stress.
We must have looked at a billion homes trying to decide what we did and didn't want. I should have taken pictures of all the carpet, paint, rock, granite, hardwood flooring, and tile samples we had surrounding us as we narrowed it down! And now...there is no going back. I am anxious to see what the end result will be. Keep your fingers crossed.
Here are a couple pics...I will load more soon.





No comments:
Post a Comment