Friday, March 19, 2010

Fire Station!

A few friends and I took a little field trip to the Fire Station! Boston absolutely loved it until they turned the siren and emergency lights on (hence the hug). I usually don't get hugs from Boston unless he is tired or nervous.
Boston loves to climb. I guess if you're going to climb on something it might as well be an ambulance right? If something were to happen we would have a quick route to the hospital. Right?!

Future Fire Fighter!


Good times! Perfect Day for a field trip :)

2 comments:

Those People With The Crazy Kids said...

Those are the best field trips to take just for that reason...if anything happens, you're in good hands. Esp if your kid has decended from the Judd family line and is a boy - adventurous little stinks aren't they?!? Hope you guys had a great Easter. Miss ya!

Shella's Ramblings said...

I love how you say a few friends and I. Looks like more than a few Ash! I just love your hair short it looks so cute on you!