Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Happy 4th Anniversary

Pete surprised me for our 4th Wedding Anniversary and
took me to a 5 Star restaurant in Seattle. Canlis has been rated one of the
top restaurants in the United States. It was so romantic....good work babe!


Deseret....ahhh. This was of course the last course
of our meal, but oh my my it was good! Carmel stuffed donuts
with peanut butter ice cream.

Happy Anniversary! I can't believe it has been 4
years already...4 very awesome years! I am so grateful
for Pete and our little bug Boston.

Pete had the baked Salmon

I had the fillet mignon...umm umm good!

3 comments:

Rick and Rachael Underwood said...

Oh my yummy! that looks so good! Tell pete good work!

Shella's Ramblings said...

What a cute pic of you and Pete. I love the new song on the blog by the way. Miss you and your cute little boy.

Saturne said...

Wow, way to go Pete! Maybe you could teach your brother a thing of two about being romantic... (joke, na.)

Congratulations on four years, you two.