Let me explain...Boston's scrape came from his stinkin' long fingernails...I clip these things at least once a week and I can't keep up with them. The orange nose is because I juice up 3 carrots every morning and Boston and I share the juice. He loves it...I love it, and what can I say...we're addicted to carrot juice! And while the rest of the world is "going green"...Boston and Ashli are "going ORANGE!" Slobbery mouth, needless to say he must be teething! He drools about 4 gallons a day!
12 years ago



4 comments:
i love his little orange nose! how cute!
haha I totally juice carrots in the morning too! Carrot juice is soooo healthy for you!! I think it is cute he has a little orange nose from it.
Oh my heavens, he is adorable. What a sweet little guy. :)
My goodness Boston, how you have grown!! You have the most beautiful eyes. We miss you here in Wyoming but happy to hear that Mom and Dad love it up there. Tell them hi for me and I am keeping an eye on how BIG you are getting. :)
Post a Comment