Look at that face! When Boston looks at you with those bright blue eyes, you can't help but want to be a better person.
So, since it is a new year, Pete and I have a few New Year Resolutions:
1) Be more grateful
2) Read and study the scriptures deeper
3) Be more kind and patient (this has made the list several years in a row)
4) Go on more dates (with each other, of course!)
5) Simplify! (Not such an easy one for Ashli)
6) Serve others
7) Get and Stay in shape
One of my favorite scriptures is in Ether 12: 27 - And if men come unto me I will show unto them their aweakness. I bgive unto men weakness that they may be humble; and my cgrace is sufficient for all men that dhumble themselves before me; for if they humble themselves before me, and have faith in me, then will I make eweak things become strong unto them.
We may have to put all these New Year Resolutions on our list in years to follow too, but that's okay!
So, since it is a new year, Pete and I have a few New Year Resolutions:
1) Be more grateful
2) Read and study the scriptures deeper
3) Be more kind and patient (this has made the list several years in a row)
4) Go on more dates (with each other, of course!)
5) Simplify! (Not such an easy one for Ashli)
6) Serve others
7) Get and Stay in shape
One of my favorite scriptures is in Ether 12: 27 - And if men come unto me I will show unto them their aweakness. I bgive unto men weakness that they may be humble; and my cgrace is sufficient for all men that dhumble themselves before me; for if they humble themselves before me, and have faith in me, then will I make eweak things become strong unto them.
We may have to put all these New Year Resolutions on our list in years to follow too, but that's okay!



2 comments:
he is soooo stinkin cute I could just eat him up. I love love love these pictures. He just gets cuter as he grows. miss you guys.
Hi Ashli! He is so darn cute! I enjoyed holding him at the church Christmas party...what a sweet boy. Thank you so much for the treats, that was very thoughtful and I know it meant alot to Scott! Will you send me your email (again) and I will send you an invite to our blog. See you later.
Post a Comment