skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Just Hanging out in my Underwear
Boston's newborn clothes are beginning to get a little tight, so in my attempts to take his little onesie off it sort of got stuck! When I was a little girl (true confession time) my sisters, brother and I would run around with nothing but our CLEAN underwear on our heads and call ourselves the "lovey dovey children." Don't ask me why, but you have to admit that it pretty stinkin' cute! I don't do that anymore (promise), but when Boston got his underwear stuck on his head I couldn't help but laugh and think of the awesome memories I had as a kid. Look at how happy he looks. I say, "if you're ever having a bad day, why not put some underwear on your head and run around?" Okay maybe not, but just the thought might make you smile.
9 comments:
That is one cute little dude! What an awesome picture. Tell him to stop growing. Love you guys!
He looks alot like you in this picture.
He is getting so big! What a little cutie! Don't know if you heard, but we found out ours is a girl! Hope you're having fun in Rock Springs- I'll give you my sister-in-law's phone number if you get bored!
OH my gosh he is so big already!!! And already rolling over, WOW. I am so happy for you guys, what a fun time in life. He sure is a cute little man.
Ashli he is just too precious. That is the cutest little smile and I think he looks so much like you! We hope we get to meet this little guy sometime in the near future.
P.S. It's funny to hear someone else calling their kid "Puppy." We've called all of ours puppy at one time or another, but it usually refers to the youngest one of the bunch. That means Carson looses his title soon!
What a cute little baby!!! He's definitely a Brady. He looks a lot like you. Glad I found your blog :).
Love,
Natalie, Doug, and kids
hahah your little Boston is sooo darn cute! I love all the cute pictures you have been posting! Wow I can't believe he has already rolled over! I thought Kaleb was fast and he rolled over at 12 weeks! I think your little guy can't wait to explore his little world!
Hey there Cutie - just found your blog. Your baby is SOOOOOOO cute! It is fun to see what you are up to.
-Natalie Steed
kevanandnatalie.blogspot.com
Makes me think of when my Sisters and I used to put my mother's half slips on our heads and pretend to be nuns...
Boston is such a cutie! We miss you guys.
Post a Comment