Hi. My mom and dad say I am growing so quick! A few days ago I learned how to roll from my tummy to my back like a little puppy. I have also learned how to smile, giggle, grab for things and even blow bubbles. My favorite things to do are swing, bounce and eat. I have been really good at waking mom at 1 and 5 o'clock in the morning. I can't help it, I just like to eat and play and that is the best time to party! I don't take naps during the day because I don't want to miss anything. My mom and dad are doing well despite the fact that they don't get any sleep anymore. But don't worry, the last two nights I have given them a break and slept through the night.
Love,
Boston
12 years ago



1 comment:
Hey Ashli,
Michelle told me about your blog and I checked it out the other day. Your little boy is so cute. I was so happy to hear about someone else in our family blogging. We've been keeping up with the Natalie's and Michelle's families that way and really enjoy it. I can't believe you and Pete have been married three years already. Time flies. Check us out at Reno Donnelly's. I'm sure you can link through this comment. Tell your family HI from Reno. Jeri
Post a Comment