No that is not a rug...his hair really is this long and wild. It is light brown with blond tips. I think he had a few trips to the salon to get this look!
"Pray as though everything depended on God. Work as though everything depended upon You!"
SEATTLE . WASHINGTON
Our new stompin' ground as of 2.21.09
Best of Times
Not a day goes by that I don't count my blessings and realize that I am nothing short of BLESSED! I have the best husband!
Our Mix
I AM A CHILD OF GOD
Boston in his baby blessing outfit. How grateful I am for eternal families and for the great blessing of the Melchizedek Priesthood. Boston received the most beautiful blessing! Pete and I are so blessed to have him in our lives and I am so grateful to my Heavenly Father for sending him to us.
Amor Vincit Omina...a latin phrase meaning "Love Conquers All" has been our motto from the day we got married. We just celebrated our 5th anniversary and both of us can attest to the fact that this is true. We are so grateful to have each other.